Sunday, January 30, 2011

Back in the Day. (Ceramics)

This comes apart into two separate pieces and can stand either way with the
dragon at top/tiger at bottom and vice versa. When separated, they both also stand either way as well


Assignment was to make the glaze/"painting" of our ceramic piece 3D. This was also an installation piece using a projector.


Assignment was to just make a replica of something taller than 8 inches.
Do not know why I picked something way way longer than tall.


Assignment was to take a classical piece and make it contemporary


the teapot I made where the head is the handle and the tea comes out the other way.

I know i posted some of these already but I'm just trying to re-organize it again. Anyways these are just some ceramics I did while at UCLA. I'll upload more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment